FMT 2023 nintendo switch and apple arcade version

8 小时前, Hildor说:
13 小时前, OwenLim说:

Any difference on both version?

I only own switch version but from what I can gather from screenshots they look very similar if not the same. 

Right,screenshot looks like very similar, but the size difference, apple arcade is 3.6GB, switch is 4.6GB , so i think maybe got a bit different, i still dont know what version should i want to get, may i know you use switch version plug to tv monitor ?

10 horas atrás, OwenLim disse:

Right,screenshot looks like very similar, but the size difference, apple arcade is 3.6GB, switch is 4.6GB , so i think maybe got a bit different, i still dont know what version should i want to get, may i know you use switch version plug to tv monitor ?

I only have a switch lite so playing on TV isn't a option for me. Can't really say why the size difference, guess only one of the devs can answer. 

• SI Staff
18 hours ago, OwenLim said:

Thats just down to the different packaging used on switch and AA