Can you transfer ban a leauge to outside leauges?

lewism9539

I would like to give the leauge I just made a transfer ban to OUTSIDE clubs. But they can still transfer players to other teams in the same leauge? Is that possible? For example arsenal can only buy and sell players to clubs in the premier leauge not to bayern, psg, juventus,...?

Edited by lewism9539

It is in advanced rules. This is a quick conversion to advanced rules in the Isle of Man file from Rainbowz

Under the Nation tab, you have the Transfer Windows and Transfer Rules tabs. In the Transfer Windows you can set Domestic Transfers only for your transfers and you can set for a specific division with highest and lowest division set as well, where you should be able to set domestic transfers from that highest and lowest division (same number for both should be that one specific division you set.
image.thumb.png.e9b0d4389aaeb9ad3972b3dca91b485a.png

14 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

It is in advanced rules. This is a quick conversion to advanced rules in the Isle of Man file from Rainbowz

Under the Nation tab, you have the Transfer Windows and Transfer Rules tabs. In the Transfer Windows you can set Domestic Transfers only for your transfers and you can set for a specific division with highest and lowest division set as well, where you should be able to set domestic transfers from that highest and lowest division (same number for both should be that one specific division you set.
image.thumb.png.e9b0d4389aaeb9ad3972b3dca91b485a.png

Okay but that isn't the same leauge right? I want like Premier leauge teams can only sign Premier leauge teams' players. Do u understand me ?

42 minutes ago, lewism9539 said:

Okay but that isn't the same leauge right? I want like Premier leauge teams can only sign Premier leauge teams' players. Do u understand me ?

As @Wolf_pdsaid, if you put the same number in highest and lowest division (the 2 boxes directly below the 'ticked' "Type" (inserting 0 for the Premier League)), it will only allow transfers within the Premier League. I would assume that you would have to duplicate the rule for other leagues and change the relevant information(1 for Championship, 2 for League One etc).

Edited by EnigMattic1

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/12/2022 at 13:51, EnigMattic1 said:

As @Wolf_pdsaid, if you put the same number in highest and lowest division (the 2 boxes directly below the 'ticked' "Type" (inserting 0 for the Premier League)), it will only allow transfers within the Premier League. I would assume that you would have to duplicate the rule for other leagues and change the relevant information(1 for Championship, 2 for League One etc).

What type do I select because domestic is only players from that country, I want only from that LEAUGE