Scouting Assignments - has it changed since update? (Assignments in progress etc)

I haven't played in a week or so and I see there was an update.

I used to be able to click my chief scout's profile and look at current scouting in progress (player assignments), but this option seems to have vanished? (EG: I could see who the scouts were currently looking at which gave me an idea of when to expect a report - which player was next in the queue) ** I could also scout regions from here as well.

Does anyone know why this was taken away? Now I have no idea what order the scouts are working through my list (of 50-100 players) I have zero idea when I'm likely to get a report back (this isn't good because previously I could cancel assignments to get a quick report on someone urgently), I can't see if this option moved anywhere?

14 hours ago, tondi said:

Is there still no answer from the dev team?

No, one of the many issues that have been raised that are seemingly being left unresolved. Recruitment focus doesn't work, star rating system is broken, player development issue not resolved. SI seem happy for us to pay more than for the full fat version and get a diminished experience.

On 02/01/2023 at 00:57, GJHowell said:

No, one of the many issues that have been raised that are seemingly being left unresolved. Recruitment focus doesn't work, star rating system is broken, player development issue not resolved. SI seem happy for us to pay more than for the full fat version and get a diminished experience.

Yes I feel the same. I'm not gonna support them next year. I'm playing on switch here's what I found: UI looks ugly, no passing map information, scouting doesn't work, away games are nonsense, defenders suck against long balls and through balls, one highlight one goal for opponent team and the most important thing is that THE GAME IS CALLED FOOTBALL MANAGER AND THE COMMENTATOR SAYS THAT'S SOCCER! Lazy development for $60. I bet they're gonna delete my post and ban me because of saying truth

• 2 weeks later...