Editing season expectations/chairman status/state of club

Domoboy23

Hi,

Is there a way in the pre-game editor to change the season expectations, chairman status (eg looking to sell) and takeover status?

I'm currently trying to replicate the Huddersfield situation IRL. In game they are expected to hit top half of the table and Dean Hoyle loves the club. The reality is the situation at Huddersfield is asset stripping, the club is for sale, Hoyle wants out and ''enjoy participating in the division'' is the most realistic expectation with the current ownership.

I've been using the editor for 10+ years but can't seem to remember/find a way to change any of these? My only thoughts so far are to drop the reputation for the club?

On 19/12/2022 at 18:54, Domoboy23 said:

Hi,

Is there a way in the pre-game editor to change the season expectations, chairman status (eg looking to sell) and takeover status?

I'm currently trying to replicate the Huddersfield situation IRL. In game they are expected to hit top half of the table and Dean Hoyle loves the club. The reality is the situation at Huddersfield is asset stripping, the club is for sale, Hoyle wants out and ''enjoy participating in the division'' is the most realistic expectation with the current ownership.

I've been using the editor for 10+ years but can't seem to remember/find a way to change any of these? My only thoughts so far are to drop the reputation for the club?

There are several methods you can use to initiate a takeover

You can use the pre game editor, find your team, select chairmen of the club then select board and fan confidence to 1.

Use real time editor to change chairemen attritubes, loyalty, determination to 1

Or you can plummet the clubs finances and change club status to 1 which will initiate a takeover within a month