Trying to replicate a 3-1 buildup using a 4-3-3.

So im trying to replicate a 3-1 buildup using a 4-3-3 formation. I also want to use a Halfback since i like that role alot. 

First picture is my first try. When Bandeira is the HB that goes into the three back to help on the build up and the DLP comes as a single pivot infront of the defenders. 

I will try and check if that works with this kind of setup and hold you updated. If you have any tips please share it with you.

image.thumb.png.ac01fc705890fb6ba01818d10edb12c9.png

This is how it shows ingame as you see i have 7 mans on the left part of the field which makes alot of passing options free. Sometimes they do change the play to the right side to the fullback or the centre back. And sometimes my right winger do a movement behind opponents line and provide by a longball. 

image.png.5eae9f1448fb214578491d911ab4f6bf.png

2 saat önce, korreZinho said:

So im trying to replicate a 3-1 buildup using a 4-3-3 formation. I also want to use a Halfback since i like that role alot. 

First picture is my first try. When Bandeira is the HB that goes into the three back to help on the build up and the DLP comes as a single pivot infront of the defenders. 

I will try and check if that works with this kind of setup and hold you updated. If you have any tips please share it with you.

image.thumb.png.ac01fc705890fb6ba01818d10edb12c9.png

I'd be more aggressive on the wings with three players dedicated to defending and you will see you will be lacking in numbers in and around the penalty area unless the players in midfield has some specific traits thus reducing the penetrative effect of your system and needlessly slowing down the build-up play. 

Let me show you an example:

P

IWS                             IFA

MEZA  RPM

HB

WBA  BPDD   CDD  WBS

SKS

BPDD-CDD-HB      Defending space

WBA-WBS               Reliable sources of width

BPDD-HB-SKS       Able to make diagonal passes from deep to bypass high blocks

WBA                       Bombing down the left flank

IWS                         Cutting in early to overload central areas

MEZA                     Attacking the left half-space early and present in the box reliably

RPM                        The heart of the system- the central bridge between defenders and attacking six

IFA                           Pinning opposition FB early and attacking right half-space and present in the box reliably 

PA                            Pinning CBs and present in the box reliably 

WBs creating space for players inside

PA creating space for the midfielders behind

WBA-MEZA-IWS creating space on the right flank by building up play on the left flank

IWS- creating space for the central players

RPM- overloading any part of the pitch, creating space elsewhere

HB- creating space for the players ahead of him, that is WBs and midfielders

Edited by frukox

7 hours ago, coach vahid said:

Lot of passing option free? Not so much. I hope you got good players in attack. 

But i like the set up, problems maybe with too much support duty. I dont know.

The player had 3+2 if he wanted to change side. Also a longball to the winger is what i want aswell.