Move UEFA nation to AFC

CrowBar

Hi. I was wondering if it feasible to move a nation to the AFC, thus having its national team play in the Asian qualifiers for the WC and the clubs playing in the Asian continental competitions.

So far what I have done is move said nation to "Asia" as continent. But I am a bit unsure what the next step is?

Edited by CrowBar

12 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Rebuilding a lot of competitions.

So from the top of my head that means;

• AFC World Cup qualifiers. Just tested, this one already works fine. The changed country is already playing here automatically after my 1 change.
  • AFC Asian Cup. Same as above.
  • AFC Champions League
  • AFC Cup
Edited by CrowBar

12 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

So from the top of my head that means;

• AFC World Cup qualifiers. Just tested, this one already works fine. The changed country is already playing here automatically after my 1 change.
  • AFC Asian Cup. Same as above.
  • AFC Champions League
  • AFC Cup

You are correct, AFC is the nicest continent to add a country to for International competitions, as they just get added automatically, but you will have to rebuild the Champions League and AFC Cup.

If you want to add the nation to any of the regional competitions (EAFF etc.) they will also have to be edited

You have to redo the continental competitions from scratch to include them. It's a huge pain in the butt. It also breaks dynamic reputation and prize money for leagues. Possibly breaks the coefficient/qualification system too (there are options to have them in a created continental competition, but they're not actualy displayed anywhere so it's tough to tell if they're working as intended or not).