Scouting knowledge vs. scouting budget question

I have a low scouting budget team to manage.

I would like to get players into try-outs from a country, but I can't afford that country into my scouting budget. Are the rules in FM23 -

- if I can hire a scout with knowledge of that country, he can "deliver" that knowledge to me     (scout personally knows those players, no "scouting" needed)

- if no scouting budget, no scouting over there     (some costs would be too much, or...)

Which one is it?

every scout/ coach has a list of players(1-20) in his knowledge that he reveals when he joins your club. but this list necessarily  doesn't mean he will give list of all players of a region. Scouting knowledge only helps with the time it takes to get reports going (adaptability).

For example you have a scout with knowledge of Iran, you would like to send him to that country or region, since he will get reports faster and not need to adapt to there.

and, if no scouting budget, no scouting over there  is partially true since both a  budget and scouting range is needed to scout a region.

Edited by dℍaisa

13 minutes ago, dℍaisa said:

every scout/ coach has a list of players(1-20) in his knowledge that he reveals

Do you know if repeating that "Have you anyone..." question would ever give you more that those about 20 names?

Or asking any other staff member or player?

I seem to have a team with LOW reputation - players don't want to come into try-outs... And I can't get them scouted because I can't hire any scouts...

Well, not yet.

55 minutes ago, rristola said:

Do you know if repeating that "Have you anyone..." question would ever give you more that those about 20 names?

No.

players don't want to come into try-outs..

99% of the time if the player isn't interested in a trial, he wont join permanently either.

asking any other staff member or player?

Yes you can ask any staff/ player to recommend signing. But again asking again and again won't change the list of players they recommend.

Edited by dℍaisa