Game feels slow/slightly lagging in game

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

its worth Si fixing the issue and stop asking people to try this that and everything else when it really doesn't work for a lot of people to me all your doing is passing the book rather than fixing the issue whats been going on since the beta came out

• SI Staff
14 minutes ago, Kraha said:

okay, but i feel lagging also when game just launched from loading screens. it shows 3000fps and lagging, so what happened with that?

thats the same issue as --disable_flip_discard will fix

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Arthur50 said:

its worth Si fixing the issue and stop asking people to try this that and everything else when it really doesn't work for a lot of people to me all your doing is passing the book rather than fixing the issue whats been going on since the beta came out

There's an element of system setup involved in the issue. There's a wide variety of configurations and programs which can have wide ranging effects on how the game runs.

We made some changes to how the game runs the graphical side of the game in our most recent update which has improved it for some users both from previous versions of FM and since the beta, but there's a slight knock-on for others. 

There's a number of troubleshooting steps within our FAQs which have improved performance again for some users but we appreciate not for everyone. 

We've had indications from within community that those who have seen issues in some instances have related it back to the advertising hoardings which we'll investigate further. 

In terms of FPS outside of the match engine, the game is not designed to have consistent readings on menu screens, only within the ME - however if you're getting extreme readings or lag when on loading screens as Ed has said above, use the aforementioned FAQ link and it should sort it.

Thanks. 

25 minutes ago, Sunderland AFC said:

There's a big problem here that isn't being treated seriously enough. 

One save can be virtually unplayable and if I load a different save its working fine. There's also no problems whatsoever on 3d...only 2d. This isn't a user problem.

Unless you work with SI, you have absolutely no idea how seriously or not it's being treated, or how complex or not the issue is to resolve.