Alex Ferguson

Well done SI. As a staunch republican (not a god-bothering, moose worrying US Republican but one that longs for the end of the Monarcy) I like to see that enobled footballers are stripped of their titles. I'm especially glad that the ashen-faced, Glaswegian curmudgeon has not been recognised for his services to cynicism. However, can I ask that you add the prefix "God" to Matt Le Tissier

Well done SI. As a staunch republican (not a god-bothering, moose worrying US Republican but one that longs for the end of the Monarcy) I like to see that enobled footballers are stripped of their titles. I'm especially glad that the ashen-faced, Glaswegian curmudgeon has not been recognised for his services to cynicism. However, can I ask that you add the prefix "God" to Matt Le Tissier

HERE HERE!

But remember Mark Crossley will always get the better of "God"

Thankfully you are in the minority.

• SI Staff

Prefix's were added in one of the past versions of the game as part of the first name. e.g. 'Professor Tom'-first name, 'Cannon'-surname which caused a bit of a headache when you would get 15-16 year old newgens who re-use existing names being called 'Sir' / 'Professor' / 'Doctor' etc.

Archived