Axel Witsel

robertgreen99

I am using a medium database and he is in my game as I mentioned earlier.

Although I have set Spain, England and Italy as playable. I have also included all players from Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina, Holland and Portugal. I don't believe that this should affect the unavailability of him on your game but thought I should tell you this.....

7 star for low and medium rep teams. on top teams hes 3-4 star rated accourding to pa. but he have stats like a 180-190 player so he will perform well

Kennec could you use spoiler tags please, I don't really like knowing the PA of players and i'm pretty sure there are others who feel the same. Also Hopey could do with a break on the spoiler tag subject as most people seem to not know how to use them.

Also this happened to me on my game with Brescia, medium database with Italy, Spain and England loaded and he didn't appear on the game :(

surely it depends on your scouting knowledge? the more knowledge your scouts have the more players appear in searches? you can't search the whole database straight away!

That wouldn't make a difference because the same players will come up in a given game, no matter what team you are, since you can search for players before you pick a team.

Doesn't show on my search either but do this

At the bottom just below the news bar choose

Europe-Belgium Then click on domestic on the left hand side, choose standard and click on axel witsel

Easy

Looks like a great player--no luck or funds to tempt him to southampton tho lol

He's even better than real life...

Disagree.

His progression rate has been phenomenal IRL so far.

Played already outstanding this season against Liverpool, Everton, Sevilla...

And this evening I'm expecting the same high quality performance against Sampdoria.

Truely amazing player.

PS And I'm even not a fan of Standard... guess what their fans think about him...

Archived