Player Development in Fm 23 (New Patch)

Hey everyone, I wanted to know if everyone else is suffering from players decline during saves instead of developing.

8 season into a Paris 13 Atletico save- Have upgraded the training facilities to excellent finally in position to build for the future. 

Everyone 2 months or so all my potential 5 star players even though they are playing (all aged between 18-24) 

Stop developing, start declining even though they are playing regular mins (most are 1st choice players) and are training over a 

7.5 +  90% of the time throughout the season.  There Potential drops and there is nothing i can do to change about it.  

I have never had an issue developing players, completed a youth only save** (some slight rules to that) Last year with 1860 

and players developed just fine. Anyone else having this issue

Here are some screenshots about facilities a couple of players etc.  (Had to sell my 19 year old rb who came 3rd in nxgn last year cause he went from 11 crossing and dribbling to 9 and 9 and declined everywhere else. went from 5 start pot to 3.5) this year's game makes no sense. 

facilities.PNG

isaias decline.PNG

iniguez decline.PNG

staff s8.PNG

Edited by DAMMO_23

9 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Players have reach their PA number, so no further development can happen.

at 18 no development at 21 no development, Constant decline no hold of overall, would disagree with this as well, how a regular footballer at 18 is developing is crazy 22 still young and room for development, Would disagree that they have reach their pa

51 minutes ago, DAMMO_23 said:

at 18 no development at 21 no development, Constant decline no hold of overall, would disagree with this as well, how a regular footballer at 18 is developing is crazy 22 still young and room for development, Would disagree that they have reach their pa

When a player hit PA, no further development can happen. It was always like that and you can see it. No room between CA-PA according to your screenshots, so it's re-balancing according to the weighting of attributes of each position.

There is a dev graph for attributes in the screens above there is just current state and little arrows indicating recent decline. Other then that, make a bug report upload savefile and so on.

10 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

Yeah dont look at the arrows near the attributes, but rather check the development tab.  Like said above, those arrows are most likely redistribution of CA.

yeah will keep an eye out on the development tab- much more a visual person when i see the arrows.  Do find a lot more downward Red arrows throughout seasons more than previous FMs.  Does that mean there is more Redistribution done in game this year??  

thanks for the replies as always guys <3 

13 hours ago, DarJ said:

to add to the point @fc.cadoni made, remember that the star ratings depends also on the other players at the club so if someone goes from 5 star to 3.5 it could be simply the fact that you brought in someone way better. 

will say the guys above are the best players at my club atm and are getting regular downward arrows in training.  But as mentioned seems live CA redistribution.  Thanks for the response