Can you find good regen in lower leagues?

Honestly it is a waste. Sure its possible it is just extremely unlikely. If you are playing in england you probably have most english players loaded so the lower leagues will still get a lot of newgens anyway but you dont need to load the league which slows down sim time for it.

Loading 2 lower leagues for the chance to get 1 wonderkid in 20 years to me seems silly. 

You don't need to load the league to get wonderkids from them. For example, the Egyptian league is not playable. But I found this regen available for 50k in the second division of Egypt.

I wouldn't suggest scouting lower leagues (e.g. second division of Egypt), but it is worth doing national team / national U21 team scouting to find gems.

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 00.39.39.png

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

Ah yes that famous portuguese name Vyacheslav

judging from his skin im guessing its zealands regen facepack.

but yeah in general, scouting U18s/U21s is where its at

He actually has Ukrainian dual nationality and I'm the coach of Ukraine as well, but cannot seem to convince him to play for Ukraine despite being among his favourite persons!

I've never seen even a decent player from the lower leagues in England on FM. It just never happens. In real life it doesn't happen too often as they would get poached by bigger clubs once they are exposed to playing academy football. I guess the only chance of it happening is with late developing players and players who were missed by the system due to illness, injury, lack of professionalism or a change of position and slipped through.