Assigning categories to coaches question

I'm playing FM21. The game shows that the training category has the star rating of the most high-rated coach in it. Which led me to believe that I can have one specialized coach for every category while the others can coach multiple categories with low star ratings. The later helps with workloads. This has been my assumption for quite some time but lately I've noticed that my training results are quite sub-par. Despite good leading coaches and good facilities, many tried training schedules.

So the question is: does anybody know how the game calculates the coaches impact on the training in a particular category? For example if I have lets say 1 leading coach with 4 stars, and 4 coaches with 1 star, can I say that the category is a 4-star training category? Or some sort of average rating will be used?

Edited by Cheerio

This is a very interesting question, that I have asked myself a lot and also the narrative, that only stars of the leading coach in each category and coach workload are important but the overall stars of all the coaches coaching in each category is not important, seems very plausible. But it could be otherwise.
Would be great if someone from SI could answer this with clarity.

I would LOVE an answer to this. I also take the approach of a single great coach for each category and any remaining coaches will literally help out in every other session to keep the workload down. I never thought about if my secondary and tertiary coaches were overworked to the point of having a negative influence.