Coach booked and protests on the pitch

Seyen

Modern football has always been characterized by the protests of the players, like tricks to make the referee fall into error.

I just finished a game where the refereeing was outrageous. 8 yellow cards, 5 of which in the first 30 minutes. The other team hit throughout the game and got a booking. An obviously offside goal in which the VAR didn't even intervene.

In a game like this I don't want to have to complain to the press at the end of the game, I don't need anything. I would like to get angry during the match, perhaps ending up booked or expelled, as happens in reality.

The same players on the field never get cards for protests, let alone for simulations in the penalty area. Yet these are things that happen in reality with continuity.
I think a button should be implemented that allows the coach to challenge the referee. And that this may lead, depending on the characteristics of the coach and the referee, to a reaction. It could be a change of referee, less unfavourable, a booking or a sending off if necessary. And if expelled at that point we become mere observers of the match and our second will make tactical changes and all the rest.

What do you think?

• 1 month later...