How to get rid of Portuguese B teams?

rusty217

Just wondering if anybody knows how to get rid of Portuguese B teams. I've deleted them all from the database and removed B teams from the Reserves list in the nation rules, but at the end of the first season a bunch of teams make new B teams.

I've done the same for other countries like Spain and Germany and it's worked there to permanently get rid of the B teams, just not Portugal.

14 horas atrás, rusty217 disse:

Yeah, I've done that. Like I said it's worked for other countries but not Portugal. They still keep making new B teams after a season.

Works fine with me. I'm creating portuguese regional levels and have done a few save tests before adding levels and don't appear any b team, without the b teams that already exists

On 31/12/2022 at 23:52, TH3 K1LL3R said:

Works fine with me. I'm creating portuguese regional levels and have done a few save tests before adding levels and don't appear any b team, without the b teams that already exists

Have you changed anything else? I just tried a brand new file, rather than my old FM22 one, deleted the B teams, replaced them with lower league teams and removed them from the reserve rules. Porto had a new B team up by August of the first season!

14 horas atrás, rusty217 disse:

Have you changed anything else? I just tried a brand new file, rather than my old FM22 one, deleted the B teams, replaced them with lower league teams and removed them from the reserve rules. Porto had a new B team up by August of the first season!

I've done a changes on few competitions but only after 23/24 to reply a few things that should change.

But i've tried with a new file and seems alright, no b team appear. I only had done competition test on editor but if you can test in-game youi can confirm.

teste equipas b.fmf

32 minutes ago, TH3 K1LL3R said:

I've done a changes on few competitions but only after 23/24 to reply a few things that should change.

But i've tried with a new file and seems alright, no b team appear. I only had done competition test on editor but if you can test in-game youi can confirm.

teste equipas b.fmf 29.24 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like you haven't deleted B teams in the first place?

That's what I'm trying to do, I've deleted Porto B etc. and replaced them in the league pyramid with lower division teams, they just keep coming back though.

35 minutos atrás, rusty217 disse:

Looks like you haven't deleted B teams in the first place?

That's what I'm trying to do, I've deleted Porto B etc. and replaced them in the league pyramid with lower division teams, they just keep coming back though.

I was talking of them not appear, not in deleted them. But send your file and can check if i can help

28 minutes ago, TH3 K1LL3R said:

I was talking of them not appear, not in deleted them. But send your file and can check if i can help

Thanks for the offer, I think it's time to give up though.

Just created a brand new basic league for Portugal. Just 1 division, no reserves/youths or cups, all B teams had been deleted. Within a month Porto still made a brand new B team. Wondering if it's hard coded for Portugal or something, if a basically blank rules file that completely overrides the default rules can't stop them from creating B teams I'm not sure anything can.