Club sponsorship and affiliates

On club sponsorship, I've now been in charge of Real Betis/Hispalis for 6 and a half seasons. Despite surprising myself by winning la Liga in my first season and then going onto dominate with 6 in a row and multiple Spanish cups and super cups and last 16 and quarter finals for 5 seasons in the champions League my sponsorship is still absolutely rubbish. I think it started at about 5 or 6 million a season and now it's up to about 11 million. Surely with the increase in reputation to nearly 5 stars and being a top 10 European team in a big league 2nd behind premier league I should be looking at much better sponsorship than that. Of course Barcelona and real Madrid will always get loads but I would have thought I'd at least be getting close to Atletico Madrid whose sponsorship was always around 55 million. Im not even sure I'm getting more than celta Vigo yet.

On affiliates my chairman seems to be very reluctant about this despite the obvious benefits. I've got the club on a good financial footing with buying and selling players. Bayern Munich seem to like taking my best players as they have taken 3 of my best strikers/inverted wingers for a high minimum release fee. Any way I digress, despite the how good my finances are decent or high my chairman will not let let me get a commercial affiliate or one to increase rep in other countries. When sponsorship is so low why wouldn't he allow it? The increase rep one he just says our rep is good enough. I did manage to get a South Korean club as a first option club after I got angry with the chairman. He really doesn't like affiliate clubs. Even the club that was our parent club but now the other way around Atletico National (Colombia) has no real benefit. I suggested changing it to allow loans but he won't have it. I've never had this issue in FM in previous versions.