Creating kits using pre-game and/or in-game editor

rristola

I have been making a kit pack. I found out that some kits just won't get updated! They don't show up.

I checked out from the in-game editor, that in some teams there are no kits defined - no values shown. This happens especially in lower or non-playable leagues. See picture added.

I got a contact with a SI staff member who verified that CREATING kits needs to be done using editors. (And - no existing kit, no updating.)

Then I created a kit for one of these teams with in-game editor. That kit changes immediately in game. No problem there. Finally, I reloaded skin, but...kit doesn't get updated!

And, yes, an updated kit was in correct folder aso., and I did reloading a few times so that it shouldn't be a cache thing.

Can someone verify, that CREATING kits are like rules - they must be done using pre-game editor to be updated. In-game editor - NO.

Could it be, that to be updated a kit needs a "hook" or ID number, and with playable team with no kit defined game just uses a 'default' kit (with team colors)?

Or, why didn't that kit get updated?

lupo.thumb.JPG.6f9a98d568fbd0875b29fc16738805e9.JPG

Edited by rristola