Setting up Database

Is there actually any benefit to adding players based in nation and player of nationality ? How do you ensure you get loads of regens, even from obscure places. You hear of people loading every player and not loading leagues to do a wonder kid save. How do you make sure you don't miss out on that wonder kid half way during a save ? 

How would it be best to set up a save if you're staying at one club and building it up. 

I want to start from the championship and build it into a European power force. 

Im on a decent 5/6 year old Mac Book Pro. 

I would like the game to run at a decent speed but also have a sustainable champions league and also that the south American clubs don't get left behind on the wold stage.

Thanks. 

19 hours ago, musicman said:

Is there actually any benefit to adding players based in nation and player of nationality ? How do you ensure you get loads of regens, even from obscure places. You hear of people loading every player and not loading leagues to do a wonder kid save. How do you make sure you don't miss out on that wonder kid half way during a save ? 

How would it be best to set up a save if you're staying at one club and building it up. 

I want to start from the championship and build it into a European power force. 

Im on a decent 5/6 year old Mac Book Pro. 

I would like the game to run at a decent speed but also have a sustainable champions league and also that the south American clubs don't get left behind on the wold stage.

Thanks. 

The easiest solution is to load as much players (and leagues) as possible to have balanced game and a good number of players to scout/choose from.

If you plan to stay in one club, the good thing is to load all players from nationality and based players from nation you will be managing in. The rest is optional. 

Loading players from good football nations is always a good advice, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia are known for producing quality players at a cheap cost.