Corner routine not working

Hi!

I created a corner routine to play it short (set a player to come short, different position than the corner taker), save it accordingly, but the players do not respect it at all. It is the only corner routine saved, but the corner taker keeps on sending crosses either to near/far post.

Could someone explain me why is this happening ?

Thank you !

The routines work when I am setting crossing to near/far post, but if I remove them and save only to take short corners, it does not happen. I create the routine but I am not saving individually. I used save all routines options (of course I delete the other corner routines and save and then add this short corner routine and save).

• SI Staff

Hi @bitzu_rock

Can you post a image of your routine and the players both taking the corner, & receiving the pass from the short corner? 

Sometimes as others have mentioned if the short player is marked the corner taker does make the decision to cross into the box instead

Thanks

Jack

2 hours ago, Jack Sarahs said:

Hi @bitzu_rock

Can you post a image of your routine and the players both taking the corner, & receiving the pass from the short corner? 

Sometimes as others have mentioned if the short player is marked the corner taker does make the decision to cross into the box instead

Thanks

Jack

Ok...got it !