Approval

Why are all my posts suddenly subject to moderating? The posts are utterly innocuous, so something else is going on. I hope this is cleared up by tomorrow.

It's happening to the posts in my story in the FM Careers Updates Forum.

approve.jpg

Edited by phnompenhandy

6 hours ago, Ferocious289 said:

have you tried logging out and back in?

Yeah, I went to bed, got up in the morning and it was normal.  Must have been a mod who was having a funny turn. Just that in over 20 years here,  I've never experienced that before. 

There hasn't been anything changed on your account, we can see those kinds of instances and there hasn't been anything recently. What's likely happened is your post has contained a word (or part thereof) which triggers the flag for review by mods. Over the years there have been a number of spam campaigns for different things and so some words flag up on the forums. 

1 hour ago, santy001 said:

There hasn't been anything changed on your account, we can see those kinds of instances and there hasn't been anything recently. What's likely happened is your post has contained a word (or part thereof) which triggers the flag for review by mods. Over the years there have been a number of spam campaigns for different things and so some words flag up on the forums. 

I figured it must have been that. Most of my posts were screenshots from the game. Maybe I inadvertently did a 'Scunthorpe'!

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, meadowsaaron38 said:

This is curently happening to me. But for me I think it is because I recently joined and don't really post.

If there has been an influx of spambots on the forums, the forum admin can implement post moderation for a short time for all new users until the bots go away- so this may be the reason.