Help with my 5-2-2-1

Hey guys,

I've been loving 3 ATB formations but can't seem to make everything click.  I've been at Brighton for 3 years and doing all right, but nothing out of the ordinary. I've been out performing my xPTS and xPlace at least the last 2 seasons. First season I've finished 15th after a horrendous run of form the last 11-12 games. Season after that we had an extreme out performing season and finished 3th only to fall back to 9th. As you can tell, nothing out of the ordinary and around my season preview expected finish (apart from the season in third). 

My idea is to build out from the back with the back 3 going wide with 2 WCBs and a CDcover, slightly higher having a double pivot in the DLPd and CMs with 2 very high and wide WB's providing width and the front 3 bringing havoc. 

Latest version:

image.png.ba35d72396b69a4e17980c206094a33b.png

version before this:

image.png.d7d20380a9ba10bba595d879d1705083.png

Counter version:

image.png.e124cbc603bc289e2aae3195bf88f96c.png

Any clear standout errors? Things I need to keep in mind? I feel as tho against the lower blocks we don't create nearly as much as we should be.

I’ve done a really comprehensive guide about this formation and shown different types of play styles too. Perhaps you might find some food for thought in it. Should be plenty of things in here that perhaps give you an edge for your own system or another way of thinking.