Real Life US DB

PaMi 7

Good evening everyone.

I was wondering if there is already a US DB with real rules and with the lower leagues unlocked and playable.

Sorry for my not perfect english...

6 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

Good evening everyone.

I was wondering if there is already a US DB with real rules and with the lower leagues unlocked and playable.

Sorry for my not perfect english...

You need to look in the download section 

There is an issue with US databases right now that makes it impossible to do anything besides basic rules - so creating a realistic US database like the one you're looking for isn't possible at the moment. We're hoping the problem gets fixed in the next patch. 

On 09/01/2023 at 10:28, nielsoncp said:

There is an issue with US databases right now that makes it impossible to do anything besides basic rules - so creating a realistic US database like the one you're looking for isn't possible at the moment. We're hoping the problem gets fixed in the next patch. 

Is this true? I haven't heard of this...

On 13/01/2023 at 05:28, Gum said:

Is this true? I haven't heard of this...

I just investigated this myself and I was able to verify my own advanced rules database with the top 3 divisions + NCAA just fine. There are also various USA databases out now in places such as the workshop that don't have any problems.

I don't know what the issues are for other people but saying US databases are impossible to make or whatever is simply just misleading.

I've attached my file below as proof. Keep in mind only the top 4 leagues can be verified as I have not completed the rest.

1093851027_USAExpansionv22.7.1(CACompatible).fmf