Loan Bids being rejected

Really do not know if this is a bug or if it is me missing something. Hate to assume it is a bug and be a pain the backside. I've tried searching for this issue but unable to fond anyone else having it and therefore it probably is me.

Problem is my loan manager was meant to be be dealing with loaning players. I put parameters in place of things like training facilities to be a minimum of average but despite clubs asking to loan my players who meet the requirements I set, he just decliens this. I've ended up sacking the loan manager and taking responsibilty myself to manager all loans, transfers, basically everything. Now my DoF is decling the loans saying they do not meet his valuation of the player

image.thumb.png.4a48071da7b89cf94da8df2fd6650ca8.png

All responsibilty is down to me

image.png.4868d1dca1bd0546634fd566c9d4adf9.png

I don't even get the option to assess what offers are coming in as he keeps decling them. It is really affecting the development of my youth players as I always like to play by developing youth players.

In your screenshot, both of those offers involved selling the player, not just loaning him. The sale price is much lower than the player's estimated transfer value, which is why your staff won't accept the deal. You could probably loan out your player if you do it yourself and remove the future fee option.