Transfer problem

I've just been promoted to league 1, and so looking for some better players.

when i filter on "interested in transfer" theres loads of players but when i discuss with agent or offer a contract, none are interested saying "my client would be very interested in joining but he feels the club lacks the financial muscle to meet his demands"

ive got 800k transfer budget and 15k wage budget remaining, some of these players are only on 1 or 2k...

I'm wondering if it is due to my FFP status, im way over - see below.

Why would the board allow a budget of 80k if i can only spend 48 due to FFP?

Any advice?

ffp.png

I'm in a similar position. Board has given me 55,000 to spend on wages but my ffp limit is 38,000 and I'm finding that agents are saying I lack the financial muscle. So I think they must know my ffp position. I've got around this by loaning in home grown U21s as they don't count towards ffp. Were you compliant with ffp in League 2? I didn't find that my ffp limit changed between L2 and L1.

yes i was compliant in l2.

it didn't seem to change for me between 2 & 1 either, i think  its because the ffp i calculated over a 3 year period or something

i spent the whole year under transfer embargo and still won the league with all those players i bought which put me over ffp & brought in lots of decent loan players as you say- so the system clearly still doesn't work! 

Edited by soundboyy