League has not finished in time for the season update day

\'Appy \'Ammer

I am changing the Czech First Division so as the 7th to 10th place European Playoff does not take place. I have removed the stage where it happens and have adjusted the championship and relegation group to be two even 8 teams split. A championship group and a relegation group. Now I have changed and or deleted any evidence of this European playoff group that I can see yet I am getting an Error In Nation Rules message which reads: Czech First Division has not finished in time for the season update day 29/6/2023 (Not all stages have been created). Could this error be due to the stage i removed? I have looked everywhere and I really cannot see where any field is looking to draw anything from this deleted stage. Any suggestions on what to do?

On the off chance of any kind soul out there here is a copy of the file if anyone would like to take a look? There's also a stage 4 (hidden stage) in there but I've left that bit in this file as I can't see what it does. I have tried removing it in another file but I still got the same error message.

czech 80s 1.3.fmf

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

It's ok forget this. It was to do with the Czech FA Cup. I thought this was a European Playoff but it is in fact a playoff for the middle 4 teams to see who gets a bye to the third round of the FA Cup instead of the second. Removing this stage meant the FA Cup was a team short and never finishing. Problem solved!