A couple of gems that I think could bring it to life

Mrfmanager

Firstly, a small amount of data to add, but it would add a lot to the experience for it to name on the teamsheet the Assistant referees on a match, as at all levels that you can manage in the game there will be assistant referees, so can they have names? The teamsheets look so odd with just the referee on, and maybe it's me as a regular fan at actual grounds, but it just doesn't look like the real programme is, and that could be so easily fixed.  If it's the real names of assistant referees then amazing- much like the refs, as that would enhance the experience and add to the reality. "Oh no not Brian flagging my striker offside again, ahh but VAR checked and he is correct, so fair enough!"

Secondly, I may be wrong but I don't seem to have seen any diving in the game, even on a save which is now in 2035 and firmly all NEWGENS (not correct use of terminology ;) ). Could there be some element of this, which is a component of real life football, and again, sometimes punished and sometimes not? 

Could an instruction be possible for last 5- 10 mins of hold ball in corner? Again in real life this is often a tactic, and one that can work/backfire if the other team tackle and win back a GK or tackle and then break on the counter, but to see that would mirror closer to reality, and again in real life you hear managers and see them ushering the team to kill the game/ game management and get it in the corner? Often in the current game, even on defensive, they still seem to progress with attacks as opposed to heading to the corner to hold up play? Could be a slider/tick box much like time wasting is.

Let me know your thoughts?

• 1 month later...