Transfer blacklist

joshleedsfan

Just a quality of life feature I thought would be really useful. We're told that our relationships with other managers dictates how willing they are to do business with them, it would be ideal if there was an easier way to make that work the other way. One idea may be a blacklist you can add the manager to that causes any offers to them to be automatically rejected. Another that could maybe work alongside it could be some sort of warning message that says if you have bad relationship with the manager of the bidding club, or if they've broken a promise to you in the past (e.g. when discussing a lack of playing time in a loan deal).

In my current save, I've loaned Dan James to Nathan Jones at Southampton with an obligation to buy after 20 league appearances. His agreed playing time was regular starter but he's made just one league appearance off the bench by mid November with no injuries. To remind me never to loan players to Nathan Jones again, I've put a note on him, but it's going to be a laborious exercise checking where he is before making a decision on future offers, this feature would streamline this process significantly and just make life so much easier.

• 1 month later...