[Suggestion] More available in-menu info in scout assignments

Divvy

EDITING SCOUT ASSIGNMENTS

When editing a scout assignment you have the choice of which scouts to assign to any particular assignment. 

The small window which pops up shows your list of scouts and their attributes but doesn't show other very relevant info such as whether they're on assignment already. To find this out you have to completely come out of the assignment edit / create and manually check what, if any, work they are currently performing, remember that or note it down (especially if you have numerous scouts or assignments) and then start creating the scout assignment again. Added a picture to clarify.

Would also be an excellent option to set a custom default template for scout assignments rather than the current one which you have to completely change every time you create an assignment. Very few scout assignments I create are looking for player aged 15-45 so it needs changing every single time. I often have a default search parameter applied to different regions/competitions and I'd hazard a guess I'm not alone in doing that.

WORLD KNOWLEDGE

A simple tooltip showing the country/region when using the World Knowledge map would be very helpful. I may be personally lacking and maybe others don't have an issue but I certainly can't identify every world country on the map or even the FM created 'Regions' so a little tooltip when hovering over the map would be very helpful.

scoutassign.jpg

scoutassign2.jpg

• 1 month later...