Suggestion: filter for "matches a new signing club vision objective" in scouting sections

DJ0045

We really need a way to filter by "matches a new signing club vision objective" in the scouting page.  Right now, the only way to find these players is to one-at-a-time look at the player, then go to the scout report, then scroll down to the bottom of the positives, then check if that light green line happens to be there.  It's not consistent - for example, in my save MBappe shockingly doesn't have it, but Wesley Fofana does; MBape is, obviously, a much more famous, higher profile player - so it isn't predictable, and the players that meet the criterion aren't just the highest reputation players; it's much more random than that.

Anyway, since it isn't predictable, and the information is buried in the player scouting reports, a way to filter by this criterion would save a LOT of time, and make this challenge more fun than ridiculous chore.  There's no reason that filter would be immersion breaking - clearly my scouts know, there's no reason I'd need to look at 100s or 1000s of scouting reports; irl I'd just ask them (filter).