**Training Question** Scheduling training for U21 (U23, II, B, etc)

I currently use my U21 club as a finishing school for prospects that are not ready for my 1st team, too good for my U18 team, and do not have any good loan offers. 

We know that U21 and 1st team share the same training schedule plans, and the U18 has their own youth schedules.

My question is, should I create a custom schedule for the U21 that mirrors the youth schedules or should I continue to use the 1st team schedules given to me??

My advice is that you should use the senior team schedules.  Youth team schedules are much more focused on physical development with 2 physical training sessions every week and I find that this can be too much focus on physical development that leaves players weak in their technical and mental stats if you continue it for too long.  Unless that's what you want?   Promoting players to the U21 squad who have already physically developed creates a good filtration system that allows the rest of your U18/19 squad to continue receiving high levels of physical development while not overdeveloping those players who don't need it anymore.