Looking for Some Help to Get Going/Started

As the title suggests, I am looking to get moving on a new save.  I am going to do an MLS save, which is probably very different from what most people are used to.  I am wondering which leagues/nations are good candidates to have enabled with this league, and which ones should maybe be in full detail?

I am assuming England is a good nation to include as a playable nation...maybe Mexico or Scotland, but I am not really sure which leagues directly impact the MLS the most.  

Thank You for any insight...much appreciated.  

I haven’t played MLS in a few versions of FM, but that best set up is one I’ve always tried to get right. 

Here’s a couple online resources about where international MLS players come *from* and where American players move to/sold to. Maybe it’s food for thought:

https://fbref.com/en/comps/22/nations/Major-League-Soccer-Nationalities

https://us.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/

Definitely lots of Americans in the higher levels of ENG, but also GER, ITA, and BEL, and others. I’d definitely load MEX and CAN, too, of course. I will be watching this thread and would love to find a great balanced setup for next time I enjoy a MLS save.

As far as I know most MLS clubs mostly get their players out of their youth academy, filled in with some experienced players that played in Europe. I'd advise loading whole North America. South America is populair too, see Talles Magno and Marcelino Moreno. Potential transfers in Europe could be shortlisted (Messi, Di Maria for example).

Edited by Sanel