How to create a league with two groups so that teams move between them?

RinusLoijde

Hello everyone! I want to create a league with two groups of teams (A & B) . These groups will have different status: А - top teams (14 clubs), B - less cool teams (16 clubs), but  formally groups A & B - one league.  A-Teams (14 clubs) will play part of the season in their own group, and B-Teams (16 clubs) will play part of the season in their own group. After that there will be another split into groups: а) Top-8 from Group A - battle for the title; b) Teams 9-14 from Group A & Top-4 from Group B - battle for the right to stay in the group A; c) Teams 5-16 from group B - relegation round (5 worst team will be relegated in second league).

I understand what this is about parental competition. But how to make leagues with different status? And that between groups the transfer of teams was carried out?

For example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995–96_First_League_of_FR_Yugoslavia

Edited by RinusLoijde

I don't know about how to qualify teams that are lower in the rankings.

There's an option in advanced settings for teams to choose the lowest qualifying teams of a comp. That's how you would handle that one part, but you could and should handle a lot of this in basic rules insteas if you can.

Relegating is just picking a number of relegated teams.

But you just make an umbrella competition (Comp A) then two competitions (Comp B and Comp C). You have Comp B and C both use Comp A as the parent competition.

I would use this video and other videos in his series as a guide:

Edited by FM21_Scout