What do I need to change? Section Meta Data?

EnigMattic1

Ok, it appears that I have changed something accidentally. The problem is, I don't know what so I don't know how to correct this issue. I currently have these problems:

image.png.a5a5bde647c66d5ee9da7c545a807c7d.pngimage.png.805666ee48a457b664f73e5479659d9f.png

As far as I am aware, I haven't done anything related to how attributes show, other than swapping numbers for bars (and back again). I am assuming the answer is going to be "section meta data", but I don't recall doing anything related to attributes in there (and section meta data was copied from a different skin for comparison).

• EnigMattic1 changed the title to What do I need to change? Section Meta Data?

And now I have noticed this:

image.png.6dc80606479469792a678e8fea105dd4.png

The thing is, if it is section meta data, I have no idea what I have done. The only time I've been in section meta data is when I changed from attributes to attribute bars and back again. I didn't actually change anything.

6 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

And now I have noticed this:

image.png.6dc80606479469792a678e8fea105dd4.png

The thing is, if it is section meta data, I have no idea what I have done. The only time I've been in section meta data is when I changed from attributes to attribute bars and back again. I didn't actually change anything.

have you tried letting the game use the default one and see if that fixes things?
and if it does, you know where to start

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

have you tried letting the game use the default one and see if that fixes things?
and if it does, you know where to start

If I switch skin, they function as normal. I just don't understand it as I never touched the nation overview and the section meta data that I have is from a different skin that still has those options visible.

3 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

If I switch skin, they function as normal. I just don't understand it as I never touched the nation overview and the section meta data that I have is from a different skin that still has those options visible.

maybe put in a default section file and just edit the stuff you know that you need, as there can be changed alot more then you think and it may or may not affect other stuff that has had things changed to work.

or contact the creator of the skin where you have the section file from and ask for assistant..

But yes it does sound strange, but it takes so little to make things not work in other places

19 minutes ago, snowofman said:

maybe put in a default section file and just edit the stuff you know that you need, as there can be changed alot more then you think and it may or may not affect other stuff that has had things changed to work.

or contact the creator of the skin where you have the section file from and ask for assistant..

But yes it does sound strange, but it takes so little to make things not work in other places

The thing that gets me is that I don't even know what to look for when it comes to the staff search filter or manager attributes. I had a similar problem with the club overview panel, but I was able to fix that.

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

The thing that gets me is that I don't even know what to look for when it comes to the staff search filter or manager attributes. I had a similar problem with the club overview panel, but I was able to fix that.

it's always the hard part when borrowing stuff from other skins, not knowing what does what and being able to read the codes for various reasons.

i hope you get it working as it's more or less impossible for someone on the outside, to give you a direct answer to whats going on... unless you can get a UI staff from  SI to help you :)

Edited by snowofman

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

it's always the hard part when borrowing stuff from other skins, not knowing what does what and being able to read the codes for various reasons.

i hope you get it working as it's more or less impossible for someone on the outside, to give you a direct answer to whats going on... unless you can get a UI staff from  SI to help you :)

I had a similar problem with the club overview panel but I was able to solve that. There was some sort of issue between the 2 section files from WTCS5 that I used for the squad depth addition, and the Japan fix from another site. That just involved adding some more code from one section meta data to the other. I can't see what I need to add for the nation overview though.

@snowofman. I just replaced both the section meta data and sidebar sections file and it has sorted out the issue on the nation overview. Do you, by any chance, know what panel I would need for the filter on the staff search (2nd pic)? I know the 1st pic is "human profile" so I am going through that next.

26 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

@snowofman. I just replaced both the section meta data and sidebar sections file and it has sorted out the issue on the nation overview. Do you, by any chance, know what panel I would need for the filter on the staff search (2nd pic)? I know the 1st pic is "human profile" so I am going through that next.

no sorry :(

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

no sorry :(

I think I have sorted it. The translation id's in "example.ltf" didn't match the id's in "person properties". I am just restarting the game to check if it has worked now.

Yeah, it is sorted now. Turns out, it was only the nation overview that was section meta data. Thanks for the help.

Edited by EnigMattic1

10 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I think I have sorted it. The translation id's in "example.ltf" didn't match the id's in "person properties". I am just restarting the game to check if it has worked now.

Yeah, it is sorted now. Turns out, it was only the nation overview that was section meta data. Thanks for the help.

Glad you got it working, and you're welcome evenn thos i didnt really do anything... You did it all