HELP: League Table for Combined Results from different stages/competitions

Shrew82

I'm trying to make a real life competition which has 4 stages (different competitions) and at the end all of the results from these stages are combined to make one league table, very similar to that of the USA.

At the moment, I can get all four stages to run correctly, but I cannot workout how to get the combined league table to show up in game.  I've tried using sub-leagues but that hasn't worked.  I've tried the "stage results in to other stage" option, but this doesn't work.  I've even tried setting up each stage as a separate competition but that hasn't worked either,

Is anyone able to assist with this?

Update:  The problem i have encountered is around the actual in-game competition and not the league rules I've set up myself.  I'll update this page when i've fully tested everything.

5 hours ago, Shrew82 said:

Update:  The problem i have encountered is around the actual in-game competition and not the league rules I've set up myself.  I'll update this page when i've fully tested everything.

You need to use the stage results into other stage if the stage is outside the stages you have created and in that stage you created outside you need to use the matches from other stage using the stage it came from and stage id and count fixtures tab.

If its inside the stage you created as in stage 2 you just use the process results into stage in the league setting

Have a look at the Brazilian Sao Paulo State League. That's what I used to figure out how to do it myself.

That state league has no fixtures at all in the league stage, but the league stage takes results from both the group stage and knockout stage for its league table.