Any way to access the PC Gamepass version of FM22?

Hi folks,

I was playing the PC gamepass version of FM22 last year and never actually bought the game to keep it after it left gamepass. Is there anyway now to access that game again? Will my game file work on the Steam Version if I were to buy that or is my save lost forever?

Thanks

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Kirwan24 said:

Hi folks,

I was playing the PC gamepass version of FM22 last year and never actually bought the game to keep it after it left gamepass. Is there anyway now to access that game again? Will my game file work on the Steam Version if I were to buy that or is my save lost forever?

Thanks

Any version of FM22 you can access will be compatible with any save you had with the game pass version. Whilst we're unable to sell older versions directly via stores due to licensing reasons, via the power of a good old fashioned search engine you should be able to find somewhere that will sell you an unused digital key/unopened box copy. 

8 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Any version of FM22 you can access will be compatible with any save you had with the game pass version. Whilst we're unable to sell older versions directly via stores due to licensing reasons, via the power of a good old fashioned search engine you should be able to find somewhere that will sell you an unused digital key/unopened box copy. 

Neil you are a God amongst men buddy, thanks a million.