What's the CM strata version of the Regista?

2 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

Yeah, I'd probably say the AP(S) is the closest 

2 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

Yeah, I'd probably say the AP(S) is the closest 

Problem i have with the AP(s) is that it is mainly a recycler role. It switches play from side to side. It doesn't have the balls to slide one through the defence. Of course it does it occasionally but you can tell it's not about assists, it's about keeping things ticking. 

1 hour ago, Mr Phalanx said:

Problem i have with the AP(s) is that it is mainly a recycler role. It switches play from side to side. It doesn't have the balls to slide one through the defence. Of course it does it occasionally but you can tell it's not about assists, it's about keeping things ticking. 

Playmakers are generally about making the pass before the assist, a Regista probably won't be putting many balls through the defence either. I don't think you'll find a like for like role in CM  

4 hours ago, Mr Phalanx said:

The AP and RPM are the more offensive playmakers on the CM strata so if you think an AP isn't it for you than try the RPM.