FMStag's Advanced stats on other skins

zois92

Hello guys, the other day I came across the Moneyball series of TheCultOf on YouTube and the implement of FMStag's Advanced Stats on his skins.

I was wondering if anyone k ow how to implement those Advanced stats on other skins as well.

For example I use Tato skin and I would love to add those stats there.

Does anyone know how to do that?

35 minutes ago, zois92 said:

Hello guys, the other day I came across the Moneyball series of TheCultOf on YouTube and the implement of FMStag's Advanced Stats on his skins.

I was wondering if anyone k ow how to implement those Advanced stats on other skins as well.

For example I use Tato skin and I would love to add those stats there.

Does anyone know how to do that?

I've integrated them with Flutskin, but both skins come in folders where I can just copy files from one folder into another. Opening up *.fmf files requires expert help. They should be here shortly!

Extract the .fmf file from resource archiver and then it functions in the same way as any other skin! The resource archiver is a download from Steam and, once it’s open, it’s about 3 clicks to extract. 

Edited by _Ben_

29 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Extract the .fmf file from resource archiver and then it functions in the same way as any other skin! The resource archiver is a download from Steam and, once it’s open, it’s about 3 clicks to extract. 

Is this only if you bought the game on steam not gamepass?

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I've integrated them with Flutskin, but both skins come in folders where I can just copy files from one folder into another. Opening up *.fmf files requires expert help. They should be here shortly!

I copied also the files from one skin to another but the game keeps crashing.

Can you walk me through on what you did exactly>

3 minutes ago, zois92 said:

Ha ha, not really. I made backups of the folders (or you can just re-download them). I opened up the folders of Flutskin and copied over a bunch of files from the 2 Moneyball 3.0 folders. It was trial-and-error with hours of reloading Preferences until it looked like how I wanted it.

45 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Ha ha, not really. I made backups of the folders (or you can just re-download them). I opened up the folders of Flutskin and copied over a bunch of files from the 2 Moneyball 3.0 folders. It was trial-and-error with hours of reloading Preferences until it looked like how I wanted it.

There is no reason to laugh at people

52 minutes ago, zois92 said:

To take one skin and use things from another is not always a simple thing, it takes time and trial and errors, just like any other skin thing you wanna make..i'm sorry to say that you will have to keep trying.

You need to make sure that all the paths in each XML aligns with where the information is coming from. I managed to integrate some per 90 metrics into tato by moving files from one skin to another but I then had to go I to each XML and re direct the paths to the right places. For example i managed to through trial and error get the player overview and the pop up screens to show some per 90 metrics. 

For this with tato skin I had to change paths for player overview, player pop up and the info r.  My version of tato is quite heavily Frankenstein'd as I've just wanted to learn and trial and error adding things.