Recreating Players through Traits

I have been trying to use traits to get the best out of my tactics and decided that i want to replicate certain players into my tactic. I understand that i cant get a 1 to 1 replication but just want to understand what traits i can use to get a similar mould of player. Also, i know FM has the traits of players and i might even know them but i want the communities opinions on the traits these players would have

The first role i want to replicate would be a goal scoring no.8, and the player that i want is Lampard. I only got to watch him in his latter years and even then i was quite young, so quite a lot of my opinion is based off watching Premier League Years and youtube videos. I want to create a player similar to him with his goal/assist output. Particularly, what attributes are needed most and more importantly, what traits would he have?

Edited by Miragepredator

• Miragepredator changed the title to Recreating Players through Traits
2 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Both players have been in previous FMs so you could track them down or screenshots of the player's profiles to help out 

4 hours ago, Miragepredator said:

Also, i know FM has the traits of players and i might even know them but i want the communities opinions on the traits these players would have

I appreciate the comment but ^

Just now, Miragepredator said:

I appreciate the comment but ^

In that case, think of the roles they would be in Football Manager and complement them 

Like Lampard, if you think a CM(A) would suit him, Traits like Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Shoots From Distance and the like

Drogba's a tricky one, he was a big, aggressive, nuisance type forward, maybe Plays With Back to Goal 

I wouldn't go crazy with them to be honest, both were exceptional  players 

12 hours ago, Miragepredator said:

I have been trying to use traits to get the best out of my tactics and decided that i want to replicate certain players into my tactic. I understand that i cant get a 1 to 1 replication but just want to understand what traits i can use to get a similar mould of player. Also, i know FM has the traits of players and i might even know them but i want the communities opinions on the traits these players would have

The first role i want to replicate would be a goal scoring no.8, and the player that i want is Lampard. I only got to watch him in his latter years and even then i was quite young, so quite a lot of my opinion is based off watching Premier League Years and youtube videos. I want to create a player similar to him with his goal/assist output. Particularly, what attributes are needed most and more importantly, what traits would he have?

It's not a trait but you could try getting a high pa wonderkid and training up his decisions, off the ball, and anticipation. Those seem to be the attributes that make an attacking player feel "elite."

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Miragepredator said:

I want to use a target man but as an AM so was wondering what kind of traits would you want for a target man

"Plays with back to goal"

"Comes deep to get ball"

"Hold up ball"

Edited by Cloud9