My pressing is everywhere

Good day community

I feel so confused at the moment because it seems that for every new version of our beloved game that comes out i have to learn and relearn a lot of the basics which i knew before. On previous FM's prior to FM22 i had no issues pressing but since FM23 came out i can no longer press effectively. My question is for an effective press how do i use PI trigger press and tight marking and TI trigger press while using opposition instruction trigger press and tight marking?

You don't have to use tight marking, PIs or opposition instructions for an effective press. You can certainly do it, but if you want to keep it simple, you can just use roles and TIs.

This is the tactic i've been using with atalanta with great success. i've chosen a high block, with max pressing and the instruction "drop off more", with allows the dline to start dropping once our opposition beats our pressing. 

Just pay attention to choose a shape with some players in the attacking half, such as a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 for example and try not to select roles with PIs that alliviate pressure.

8c1b61bf529e0db5aa38a7f9fc53ba5b.png.22b3812e61a77cb0e44e90e15909c4e3.png.9d5679254e81e21a210de3dc178a2a2c.png