"New stage can't find enough teams to be created" when it comes to the Final

McSley

I've been trying to set up a cup for Benelux clubs to participate in.
So far, I've been able to validate Stage 0 (Group Phase), Stage 1 (Quarter Final), Stage 2 (Semi Final) but when it comes to Stage 3 (Final), I get the following error: "New stage 3 for Benelux Cup can't find enough teams to be created. 0 teams found, 2 needed".

Thing is, things where going smoothly so far, and no matter how many times I've tried to redo that final phase, I couldn't find where my mistake was.

If somebody was kind enough to take a look at it, I would gladly appreciate it.

Benelux Cup.fmf

Why not just delete Stage 2/3 and have all the knockout rounds in Stage 1? Just do them as Round 0 (Quarter Final), Round 1 (Semi Final) and Round 2 (Final). The winning teams in one round automatically move onto the next round, no need to set any qualifications up like you do for moving from  one stage to another.

Citation

Why not just delete Stage 2/3 and have all the knockout rounds in Stage 1? Just do them as Round 0 (Quarter Final), Round 1 (Semi Final) and Round 2 (Final). The winning teams in one round automatically move onto the next round, no need to set any qualifications up like you do for moving from  one stage to another.

That's a smart idea, thank you!
I actually don't know much about the editor and took the work of CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon (creator of very well done continental tournaments) as an example for my update.

Citation

Verifyed and working ...You forgot to add Semi-final to the fate in stage 2 . 

Its lways those little things that get us stumped 

Thanks a lot!

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, I'm trying to revert the USL Championships back to the right ones on this file but when I do it gives me the same problem. 

For some reason this author added another 13 random teams onto the league and want to delete them (appear as 'lower league' in season 1) and re-add San Diego Loyal which he also deleted.

Can someone help please?

GUM USAE + MLSN.fmf