Getting Rafael Leão to score ?

You’re first at the end of october so I don’t think there’s much need for a change. But if your mission is to try and get Leao to score you have to create space for him to exploit. 

add roam from position on your ap, winger on support and full back on attack so they’re closer and you create an overload with your vol, ap, winger, fb and maybe even your CF. Having one of those have the trait switch ball to other flank you’re in for a treat.

maybe change your cf (a) to a cf (s) or a dlf so they create more space.

On 02/02/2023 at 00:23, Yisz said:

You’re first at the end of october so I don’t think there’s much need for a change. But if your mission is to try and get Leao to score you have to create space for him to exploit. 

add roam from position on your ap, winger on support and full back on attack so they’re closer and you create an overload with your vol, ap, winger, fb and maybe even your CF. Having one of those have the trait switch ball to other flank you’re in for a treat.

maybe change your cf (a) to a cf (s) or a dlf so they create more space.

Would you ude af CFs, DLPs or TMs ?

1 hour ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Would you ude af CFs, DLPs or TMs ?

Depends.

if you have a strikers who has good decisions, otb, first touch I’d use a dlf. If you have someone like that who can also finish and head maybe try a cf and if you have a big target man who’s strong, has good jumping reach and a good first touch you can use a TF (keep in mind that he’s a ball magnet role so players are gonna search him, even if it’s a low percentage long pass)