Help create tactics for playmaker

3.png.96b14e55a8ebc7ba899b42056a2af892.png

This is the tactic I'm after.

I want to be the center of the build-up and passing like in the picture, and I am working hard to become the number one in the team with the number of goals and assists.

Number 10 in the picture is that role.

4.png.f16890aabfdc5e4cee89e76e33450d2a.png

The most important part is this.

4231, 4213, 433 I tried several formations, but I can't get the look I want.

To satisfy all three of the above, a random player (with the playmaker's name, ability was given high) is created and played.

2.png.70beabf7236e1b4628e777d1cc0260b4.png1.png.dc52c360088953e1e87288f84a4db5fa.png

The tactic I use now is this.

The playmaker was placed in the position of mcl.(right foot)

2137170967_Honeycam2023-02-0217-02-49.gif.4cfce9266de511e9e6f67db26a33e5fe.gif

This is the ideal look I want.

to sum it up
1. team build-up leader
2. central axis of the pass
3. 1st in points + assists

Any help in trying to create these tactics would be greatly appreciated.

16 hours ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

3.png.96b14e55a8ebc7ba899b42056a2af892.png

This is the tactic I'm after.

I want to be the center of the build-up and passing like in the picture, and I am working hard to become the number one in the team with the number of goals and assists.

Number 10 in the picture is that role.

4.png.f16890aabfdc5e4cee89e76e33450d2a.png

The most important part is this.

4231, 4213, 433 I tried several formations, but I can't get the look I want.

To satisfy all three of the above, a random player (with the playmaker's name, ability was given high) is created and played.

2.png.70beabf7236e1b4628e777d1cc0260b4.png1.png.dc52c360088953e1e87288f84a4db5fa.png

The tactic I use now is this.

The playmaker was placed in the position of mcl.(right foot)

2137170967_Honeycam2023-02-0217-02-49.gif.4cfce9266de511e9e6f67db26a33e5fe.gif

This is the ideal look I want.

to sum it up
1. team build-up leader
2. central axis of the pass
3. 1st in points + assists

Any help in trying to create these tactics would be greatly appreciated.

You've got two players on roam (BBM + CWB). So the tactic will be built around them in many senses. If they're your two best players and are incredible athletes/smart this can be a great way to build your tactic.

• You could try him as RPM and get rid of the other two roamers if you want the playmaker to be the center of all your play. He'll need to be a superstar for that to work. The playmaker in that pass map looks more like a DLP playmaker, dropping back to link defence and midfield. The SK (D), CD (D), and DM (D), RFB (s) mean there's very little passing coming out from the back, a DLP would address this issue as well. If you particularly want to play with the AP I'd work to have a couple of the defensive roles be more capable of playing the ball.
  • On the front line: an IW will contribute more to the build up stage of play (interlinking with the Playmaker) than an IF who will be more about final third conversion for themselves. At the moment the front three are all very attacking and it's leaving the AP with a lot of space to bridge, switching the PF to support could be in closing this space.

5 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

You've got two players on roam (BBM + CWB). So the tactic will be built around them in many senses. If they're your two best players and are incredible athletes/smart this can be a great way to build your tactic.

• You could try him as RPM and get rid of the other two roamers if you want the playmaker to be the center of all your play. He'll need to be a superstar for that to work. The playmaker in that pass map looks more like a DLP playmaker, dropping back to link defence and midfield. The SK (D), CD (D), and DM (D), RFB (s) mean there's very little passing coming out from the back, a DLP would address this issue as well. If you particularly want to play with the AP I'd work to have a couple of the defensive roles be more capable of playing the ball.
  • On the front line: an IW will contribute more to the build up stage of play (interlinking with the Playmaker) than an IF who will be more about final third conversion for themselves. At the moment the front three are all very attacking and it's leaving the AP with a lot of space to bridge, switching the PF to support could be in closing this space.

Can you give me an example?

1111.png.92db0012762e63fc5ecfc25355b3acb0.png

I saw your reply and changed it a bit, but I don't know if it's okay.
I'm not good at English, so it's difficult to interpret.

6 minutes ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

Can you give me an example?

1111.png.92db0012762e63fc5ecfc25355b3acb0.png

I saw your reply and changed it a bit, but I don't know if it's okay.
I'm not good at English, so it's difficult to interpret.

No worries, English is difficult! I can't speak Korean unfortunately. I'll try to write as simply as possible.

• Tactic now uses RPM as main creative point (only roamer)
  • Maybe too defensive of a formation now to score enough
  • Difficult to make suggestions without knowing players
  • Maybe switch a few "support" roles to "attack"

Hope things go well!

12 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

No worries, English is difficult! I can't speak Korean unfortunately. I'll try to write as simply as possible.

• Tactic now uses RPM as main creative point (only roamer)
  • Difficult to make suggestions without knowing players

Hope things go well!

• Difficult to make suggestions without knowing players

The team is Flamengo
Added only one player (high ability playmaker as mentioned in the text)

ok.  I will replace aml or amr with attack

You can write more complicated :)
I am saying this because I am worried that you do not understand what I am saying.

Edited by 뜨페이뜨

40 minutes ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:
  • Difficult to make suggestions without knowing players

The team is Flamengo
Added only one player (high ability playmaker as mentioned in the text)

ok.  I will replace aml or amr with attack

You can write more complicated :)
I am saying this because I am worried that you do not understand what I am saying.

Ah okay! That sounds good. I looked up the Flamengo squad: you've got Gabriel Barbosa who you can use as one of the best Attacking Forwards in the game (so I'd move the PF-->AF, he has great attributes and really good off the ball movement). You're playing with a mid block so he will have tons of space to run into, he can score tons of goals for you. David Luiz at CB is a great BPD so I'd try to use him in that role (good passing/vision/technique and some flair too). 

2 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Ah okay! That sounds good. I looked up the Flamengo squad: you've got Gabriel Barbosa who you can use as one of the best Attacking Forwards in the game (so I'd move the PF-->AF, he has great attributes and really good off the ball movement). You're playing with a mid block so he will have tons of space to run into, he can score tons of goals for you. David Luiz at CB is a great BPD so I'd try to use him in that role (good passing/vision/technique and some flair too). 

2.png.61f79f6c70305237f0decc2b3c39d984.png

I listened and corrected.
Do you have any additional advice?

8 minutes ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

Looks good. Only the bit on Gabriel Barbosa I'd change. At the minute you're still with the PF(s). Try him out as an AF (a) and see how he works for you.

• Gabriel Barbosa is probably the best player in your team (even if the RPM is good as well). 

Hopefully that works for you!

13 minutes ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

He is so good as an AF I think he could consistently get you around 30 goals a season in that role.

Edited by Cloud9

3 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Looks good. Only the bit on Gabriel Barbosa I'd change. At the minute you're still with the PF(s). Try him out as an AF (a) and see how he works for you.

• Gabriel Barbosa is probably the best player in your team (even if the RPM is good as well). 

Hopefully that works for you!

thank you very much for the reply.

Increases the playmaker's stats.

02.png.52753d605b7cc93e72d4c07d8e4165b1.png01.png.9a8117666953666ab2420978b9f23afd.png

10 minutes ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

thank you very much for the reply.

Increases the playmaker's stats.

02.png.52753d605b7cc93e72d4c07d8e4165b1.png01.png.9a8117666953666ab2420978b9f23afd.png

Wow. Amazing player, didn't see you were in 2031. Congratulations on this guy.

Have you tried playing him as an AMC (a) or an AP (a) in a 4-2-3-1? I know you mentioned giving it a go and not getting the shape you wanted, but this player looks unstoppable if you played him as the 10 behind the striker. If that's not what you want tactically than ignore the last bit :) 

Edited by Cloud9

12 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Wow. Amazing player, didn't see you were in 2031. Congratulations on this guy.

Have you tried playing him as an AMC (a) or an AP (a) in a 4-2-3-1? I know you mentioned giving it a go and not getting the shape you wanted, but this player looks unstoppable if you played him as the 10 behind the striker. If that's not what you want tactically than ignore the last bit :) 

If you use 4231 how should you use st and midfielder?

I want this player to become the unrivaled best player.

10 minutes ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

If you use 4231 how should you use st and midfielder?

I want this player to become the unrivaled best player.

On the Striker: since it's 2031, who is your striker then? Barbosa must be quite old if he is still playing. If you want to create a system that makes the 10 position the best possible, maybe a False Nine (F9) would be perfect? 

The two midfielders behind him would have a more defensive role.

I think the 4-2-3-1 is your best bet for getting that player to be unrivaled as you say. He's super technically and mentally, but his physical attributes aren't the strongest for a player of his ability. In the 10 position you can tell him to "roam from position" as well if you go into the "player instructions" on the role. 

Edited by Cloud9

2 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

On the Striker: since it's 2031, who is your striker then? Barbosa must be quite old if he is still playing. If you want to create a system to makes the 10 the best possible, maybe a False Nine (F9) would be perfect? 

The two midfielders behind him would have a move defensive role.

I think the 4-2-3-1 is your best bet for getting that player to be unrivaled as you say. He's super technically and mentally, but his physical attributes aren't the strongest for a player of his ability. In the 10 position you can tell him to "roam from position" as well if you go into the "player instructions" on the role. 

It helped me a lot thank you.