Prince of North Macedonia [FM23]

DrChristopher

July 2025

Schedule

Schedule.thumb.jpg.7a5ea7e27ca6b1637ee00e0d7cc2990a.jpg

July is already gone, and we are disappointingly the only Macedonian team knocked out of Europe. That means we have no excuse not to win the double this season. Aggravating as we had a player sent off at the 33 minute mark in the second leg at home and by the 70th minute we just couldn't hold on to the draw.

Competitions

Competitions.thumb.jpg.2145fa15e0ef94484a36af3d96e0af93.jpg

This also means the 33 man roster we usually keep until January will probably dwindle to 28 or 29. Just enough reserves to cover a injured second teamer at any position. 

Competition Reputation

CompetiionsRep.thumb.jpg.9c9818fb00e550f8e6e32394d84d6841.jpg

The leagues gain a little in the reputation department. Hopefully we can continue to boost that as now all our loanees out are free with zero money due in wages.

Transfers

Transfers.thumb.jpg.2ca7fd4c3ce0e55b7a29c735170435d2.jpg

We were also able to sell a decent chunk of aging prospects. The most gut wrenching was Shota, but with two great keepers being brought in I just don't have room for 5 keepers in the organization. Amazingly all of our little sales nearly surpassed our window spends despite my overpaying for Bojan.

Narcis Campabadal

NarcisCampabadal.thumb.jpg.45fab6522ef2a1916a745b51a7209849.jpg

The last of the Damm spanish prospects arrives. Either sided winger Narcis was arranged maybe five months ago, but couldn't go through until he turned 18. He officially comes in as our starting right winger with Antony able to move over to the left.

Squad by Stars (Starters and Second Team)

SquadStars.thumb.jpg.fb58797bd94be668735869ab4d7fc246.jpg

That brings us to our top players as it currently stand by current ability. As you can see that gives us 6 foreign players in the starting eleven. Which means we will have to decide between Camara, Formento and Monteys as who will be able to claim our 7th foreign spot in the 18-player match squad every night. We do get carded heavily though with our pressing so I'm not too worried. However this does mean players with Bojan and Tusha will be ever present in the match day squad due to their citizenship.

We face Shkendija and Vardar this month. I want to send a message and leave all the other teams in the dust early. I'm shooting for a perfect 11 wins to start putting the league on notice.

Thanks for reading and following along. Best of luck in your own saves.

Cheers!

August 2025

Schedule

Schedule.thumb.jpg.ce5456bf718b00a9ca616b4fec3a823a.jpg

That's the kind of start I'm talking about. The best part is Akademija lost 3 straight to start the season. They lost less games all of last season. So, I think we can safely count them out this year.

Competitions

Competitions.thumb.jpg.f9378e2fd1f1f1dc1643add7b91fbeb0.jpg

We also had a couple sales as well as another sweetheart deal gifting a little extra funds to Pobeda for their young stud striker prospect.

Transfers Out

TransfersOut.thumb.jpg.47c3351b173a0c19891e71103e38b3bc.jpg

Efremov is now Samuel Eto'o's new starting keeper. Prince also went to Messi in the 2nd division. Perhaps we will see them next season with the way they are arming themselves. I knew we were making the right calls as almost none of our third string players received any bids from a top flight side.

Advanced Forwards

Strikers.thumb.jpg.95f7b3beb1a47d776f043e056293d514.jpg

Today we are covering our striker pipeline.

1st Soumare - We just got a look at him last month. He has come as advertised a little slow of a start form-wise though. 2 goals in 4 appearances, but now that he is match sharp. I expect him to thrive.

2nd Camara - Two years from being home grown at club. Camara is easily the best striker in the second team. He will be the first name off the bench... as long as we have the foreign spots to spare.

3rd Feta - Now beginning his 4th season with us. He is a homegrown club player. He stays despite being 3rd on the depth chart because he can still can play anywhere in attack. He still has a wildly elevated transfer estimate, I just hope he puts in some good training to achieve that value. Right now he has regressed in performance each season. Averaging a 6.8 last year in his 28 appearances.

4th Ristovski - Did well at Borec in the top flight last season, but they got relegated and upgraded to Prince. So now he is back in the second division with Detonit Plackovica. He is the media's best striker in the entire 2.MFL though.

5th Erolind - Eto gave us maybe Macedonia's best talent in the last year's intake nation-wide. Still raw, but he has some undeniable speed. 

Behar Feta

BeharFeta.thumb.jpg.2d6bcbf0dac4a4c014f074a4e8efdd4f.jpg

Currently listed as a star in the 1.MFL. I don't think that is accurate, but his form may be due to the inconsistency and dislike for big matches. Either way, if we do have an injury he will be in the match squad.

Erolind Veliu

ErolindVeliu.thumb.jpg.6ef07fb8fdf41fccbeab62e28437d2b6.jpg

Horrid finishing, but that may be the easiest to fix over the next 3-4 seasons as he ages into the senior team. Stamina could use some work too. At this point even our great prospects still have some big holes in their skill sets.

Next season we should have 5 players earning citizenship. So if all goes well, we should be able to bring in a few star players next summer. In the winter we will most likely bring in a foreign prospect or two. That might matriculate from our youth setup over the next couple seasons.

Thanks for reading. Next month we hope to stride away from the league in the table. 

Best of luck in your own saves.

Cheers!

September 2025
Schedule

Schedule.thumb.jpg.de482444b1fed917035d1c36be4e9898.jpg

Another spotless month. The only goal we allowed was at home shockingly against Bregalnica. Next up in the kup we take on Vellazerimi in the third round.

Macedonian First Football League (1.MFL)

1_MFL.thumb.jpg.6d5b63d97129ab3e665b0f4f5b494fa0.jpg

9 points ahead of 4th place. 6 wins out of 6 in the league. The only team to remain undefeated so far. Silvijo is second in the league in average rating. Jani is tied for first in assists. Kjosevski is leading the league in clean sheets. This is how dominate we are when our first team is fit and rested for league fixtures. 

Loyiso Nkomo

LoyisoNkomo.thumb.jpg.046c2e16a5e04e0dac49f03b9ecd87d9.jpg

Brought in from Spear of the Nation of South Africa for $2,000. Loyiso is a talented right winger. With the team struggling to find playing time for foreigners in the senior squad. He went out on loan immediately to Kozuf in the 2.MFL. There he already has 2 goals on a 7.13 rating in 7 league appearances.

Goalkeepers - Sweeper Keepers

keepers.thumb.jpg.e956cb8aee16db2d7de782e024b6e059.jpg

Today we will be covering our goalkeeper depth.
T-1st Rodrigo Formento - Now starting his third season with the club. Rodrigo had a fractured finger and was out most of September and is just getting back into match sharpness. Not much seperates him and Vedran skill-wise so they will likely split starts all season.
T-1st Vedran Kjosevski - Until one distinguishes himself. I cant make up my mind. Rodrigo being the younger will likely win out, but I couldn't resist stealing the best keeper in the league away from 1.MFL opposition. 
3rd Abubakar Joseph - Currently on loan at Sloga 1934 in the 1.MFL joseph is doing well. Playing in all 6 games thus far and managing 2 clean sheets.
4th Toni Trajkov - Meanwhile Toni is on loan for the second season at Vellazerimi in the 3.MFL. They are having a rough time. He is averaging a 6.68 rating in 5 appearances. I hope this loan move continues to help his development at 19 years old.

Rodrigo Formento

RodrigoFormento.thumb.jpg.06c9b6093ff8c8d999916b0c7a16e9a3.jpg

Formento has good intangibles. Consistent, performing well in training. I just hope these injuries aren't the beginning of his injury-proneness.

Vedran Kjosevski

VedranKjosevski.thumb.jpg.0fdeecd61702a4fc31744f93a96d0810.jpg

Determined, loves big matches, consistent. Vedran has all the qualities we hoped for in a stalwart backup. At 30 years old he is likely at the pinth of his career now. Amazingly he played in all but 3 games for Struga TL since 2022. Conceding 98 goals in 96 appearances.
Onward to Struga at home in 3 days. Thanks for reading and following along, and best of luck in your own saves.
Cheers!