Forced to manage Under 18s team

Is this a bug? I have it delegated to my Assistant Manager but everytime the Under 18s game comes around its forcing me to pick the squad and watch the game (its getting annoying now because U18 games are on the same day as my main game..)

546e0cd67a00b3543a813989cfe1d2dc.png

my guess would be cos you dont have a u18 manager employed... 

your ass man leads friendlies, but  cos there is no specific manager, then you have to do it.. 

this is, however, jus a guess and I have been known to be spectacularly wrong in the past lol 

Edited by rinso

9 hours ago, Verby said:

Is this a bug? I have it delegated to my Assistant Manager but everytime the Under 18s game comes around its forcing me to pick the squad and watch the game (its getting annoying now because U18 games are on the same day as my main game..)

546e0cd67a00b3543a813989cfe1d2dc.png

You need to set it here:

image.png.58868fa371c86128cb44fa8ccb290d3d.png

Team Selection (18) is for "normal games", the one in your screenshot is for friendlies. It's located under Responsibilities -> Staff, just below your manager name for Team Selection for the main team.

21 hours ago, rinso said:

my guess would be cos you dont have a u18 manager employed... 

your ass man leads friendlies, but  cos there is no specific manager, then you have to do it.. 

this is, however, jus a guess and I have been known to be spectacularly wrong in the past lol 

Thanks, I signed U18 Manager and seems to have solved it.

11 hours ago, XaW said:

You need to set it here:

image.png.58868fa371c86128cb44fa8ccb290d3d.png

Team Selection (18) is for "normal games", the one in your screenshot is for friendlies. It's located under Responsibilities -> Staff, just below your manager name for Team Selection for the main team.

Thanks, I signed U18s manager and then it auto selected him for me to do the Team Selections