I need some encouragement

I am 6 year old FM player and till this year, i never get bored this game. But this year i wanted to make a long term save and i couldn't find the team i was looking for. I try the FM club finder and save generators but no luck. I want to make a save with my lifetime team Besiktas but i cant be neutral to players because of real life. I need your help if you can encourage me for my lifetime save and give me some ideas, or other ideas for different saves. 

Thanks.

have a look for a team in a league you know nothin about.   for me, i had the same problem, a few years back, helped to go into a league where I had no idea of who should be beating who, and it was a lot more interesting..  

edit to add.. have a look in the Challenges forum too, some interesting stuff in there..  

Edited by rinso

6 hours ago, taylan2 said:

I am 6 year old FM player and till this year, i never get bored this game. But this year i wanted to make a long term save and i couldn't find the team i was looking for. I try the FM club finder and save generators but no luck. I want to make a save with my lifetime team Besiktas but i cant be neutral to players because of real life. I need your help if you can encourage me for my lifetime save and give me some ideas, or other ideas for different saves. 

Thanks.

Before my every save a make a set of rules to make the game more challenging or interesting.

For example, I am currently playing with Toulouse and my rule is to buy only French players.

Before that I was playing with Chievo Verona and my goals was to use one player from u21/u18, win Champions League with him as a main striker and to play until he is the best scorer in the history of the club.

Or what I did earlier, if I have favorite generation from one club, for example AC Milan 2003-2007, I would take Milan and the rules are that I must have players of same nationality as they did for example in 2003. Brazilian Goalkeeper - Dida, also right back Cafu, Italian deep lying playmaker as Pirlo and so on, and I try always to find similar players to that generation, not just nationality, I also give them same numbers etc, I must use same formation etc. And then, my Champions League trophy win only counts if I a have a complete team with all the players with same nationality as they did in 2003. So, if you have some favorite generation from Besiktas, you could try to make some set of rules and only buy similar players to that generation.

Have your DOF handle all transfers or at least have the DOF negotiate the transfer meaning you can't backload contracts. Only hire staff through adverts, only target transfers recommended by your scouts and never use the player search and last use a skin that hides attributes so you rely more on your scouts and player stats.