is this clickable actually useless?

22 minutes ago, bielsadidnothingwrong said:

this “analysis” in the tactics creator seems to be incredibly misleading—i’ve only ever gotten it to be all green with a limited number of shapes determined by a small selection of roles and duties— and offers all of zero useful information as far as I can tell. am I wrong?

B03BFCD4-D8C3-497E-8878-C82CEFFE10FA.jpeg

It's accurate fact-wise, it's just not critically important. If your red areas are in patches where the opposition can't hurt you, so what? But if it warns you of red spots in front of your goal or heart of midfield, it might be worth tweaking.

1 hour ago, bielsadidnothingwrong said:

this “analysis” in the tactics creator seems to be incredibly misleading

Yes, it is misleading as there is as always no sufficient explanation on how to use the data you get. But its different then you think. The idea is not to create a formation that achieves to highlights all spots in light green. (I mean you can of course, but its not nessecarily important)
Its meant to help you to better understand where the strenghth and weaknesses of a certain formations are to further adjust the other settings of your tactic. You can either try to cut off some of the weaknesses, or to further exploit your strenght by picking favourable playing styles.