Substitute team talk seems irrelevant...

... since they added "Struggling to keep up with the match" (orange) and "Would have preferred to stay on the bench" (red) body language.

I chat to most of my players when coming off the bench and in said window the body language would proc green i.e. "Motivated" or "Inspired". However, once on the pitch they have a red or orange body language. :rolleyes: 

Edited by SOULjah
Changed "mood" to "body language"

Only in exceptional circumstances, such as a very young youngster making debut, do I bother with those.

I must say that the 'preferred to stay on bench' one is rather strange. I had it in my first FM23 save quite frequently, but in the current one I haven't noticed it. I think it reflects a more general malaise, too many players thinking they're too big for the club, that kind of thing.

29 minutes ago, du Garbandier said:

I think it reflects a more general malaise, too many players thinking they're too big for the club, that kind of thing.

That would make sense. However, there are no issues with my players concerning 'Happiness', no-one has any issues of any kind in my team every single square is at least 'satisfied' in the 'Dynamics' sub screen.