[Suggestion] Add to/rework the links between players when playing well together

CallumR

I like the system that shows you which players are playing well together but I feel like it’s too limited. 

as an Arsenal fan I feel like I can speak best about our team. We play predominantly a 4-2-3-1 style and out best link up/connections between players are Odeagaard (cam) and Saka (rw), Jesus (st) and Martinelli (lw) and Zinchenko (lb) and Partey (cm). As far as I’m aware in FM it isn’t possible to have a connection/link in any of those partnerships. 

There’s also things like a fullback crossing into a striker. I had a save where my rb Tariq Lamptey had 28 assists in a season, mostly back post crosses to my st Ronaldo.

There’s also famous link ups like Messi to Jordi Alba which is not available in the game. But seeing if my rw and lb are linking up well could be very useful 

I wonder if a separate button in the tactics screen would work. Like how there is currently the button that breaks the pitch down into grids to show your coverage, one like that that swaps to a busier links view where you can see everyones connections. Maybe your rb works amazing with your st but not your rw