Don’t want to use a face pack… but?

Stuniverse

Hello,

I don’t want to download a full face pack, as I’m happy with the default FM23, but is there any way I can upload and use photos of players in the team I’m managing (that don’t have photos in-game) without using a face pack?

Many thanks.

You can download individual images from sortitout. Type in the name or ID of the player you want and there will most likely be a cut out image of the player.

To get an idea of how configs work (your new folder of images will need a config file) and where to put your collection of images, I’d suggest downloading a smaller pack and copying the config from it. Then edit the config (delete all lines of code you don’t need) to be suitable for your own collection of images.

25 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

You can download individual images from sortitout. Type in the name or ID of the player you want and there will most likely be a cut out image of the player.

To get an idea of how configs work (your new folder of images will need a config file) and where to put your collection of images, I’d suggest downloading a smaller pack and copying the config from it. Then edit the config (delete all lines of code you don’t need) to be suitable for your own collection of images.

Thanks, @Tyburn.

Do I create a new folder in Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2023 > new folder > and drop the photos and config file into it?

What should I call the folder?

Here is an example config file. Just change the numbers to represent the ones you want. Put this config into a folder that has the images. Call the folder "faces", or whatever you want (as above)

Put it in documents/si/fm23/graphics

Create a "graphics" folder if you don't already have one.

Remember to untick use caching in preferences, clear the cache (icon bottom left in preferences) then reload the skin.

config.xml

5 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Here is an example config file. Just change the numbers to represent the ones you want. Put this config into a folder that has the images. Call the folder "faces", or whatever you want (as above)

Put it in documents/si/fm23/graphics

Create a "graphics" folder if you don't already have one.

Remember to untick use caching in preferences, clear the cache (icon bottom left in preferences) then reload the skin.

config.xml 1.45 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, @Tyburn. Much appreciated.

Hi @TyburnActually i have the same problem...  i still want to use the current default logo and just adding those missing EPL clubs. I did prepared the epl clubs logo image into the folder and edited the xml.

It can show the one that i prepared, but the default logos were gone.... can you advise pls?