What's with centre backs being jaded all the time?

I'm playing a standard formation, with two CD (defend) roles.

No player specific instructions, very rarely set to man mark. Training is default as I don't take training myself with no special additional training.

I have both CDs jaded after 20 games in the season. I've given them literally weeks off - no games or training and they are jaded as soon as they play.

I play almost every game with two CWB (attack) players who show no sign of jadedness despite running far more every match.

I'm talking Goldson and Davies with Rangers - for context Goldson missed about one game all last season IRL and was never jaded, or in need of a rest.

Either something is wrong with the positions becoming jaded all the time, or some hidden attributes are messed. up.

I can't be the only one seeing this?

2 hours ago, themoffster said:

I'm playing a standard formation, with two CD (defend) roles.

No player specific instructions, very rarely set to man mark. Training is default as I don't take training myself with no special additional training.

I have both CDs jaded after 20 games in the season. I've given them literally weeks off - no games or training and they are jaded as soon as they play.

I play almost every game with two CWB (attack) players who show no sign of jadedness despite running far more every match.

I'm talking Goldson and Davies with Rangers - for context Goldson missed about one game all last season IRL and was never jaded, or in need of a rest.

Either something is wrong with the positions becoming jaded all the time, or some hidden attributes are messed. up.

I can't be the only one seeing this?

Do you happen to be using Daveincid's edt files? I'm not sure but it seems to be a common factor in many of us having DCs far more tired than they ought be be after 90 minutes. They need to be substituted to prevent them getting too tired; if you don't, then it's logical that they'll eventually become jaded.

6 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Do you happen to be using Daveincid's edt files? I'm not sure but it seems to be a common factor in many of us having DCs far more tired than they ought be be after 90 minutes. They need to be substituted to prevent them getting too tired; if you don't, then it's logical that they'll eventually become jaded.

No, the only changes to those files are the ones to show real competition names.

Everything else is vanilla - not custom training, tactics or anything else.

Edited by themoffster